Depending on my queue, most projects can be completed within one-week, sometimes sooner.
- Contact me - We'll discuss your needs and work out a cost that is appropriate for your business. Committing to professional photography is an investment but should not be cost prohibitive to the type of jewelry you are selling, so we'll come up with a plan that is right for you.
- Download forms - Print out my Packing List and Shot List forms and fill out. This gives me the information I'll need to give you an accurate estimate.
- Package your items - Package your items neatly and securely along with your filled out forms. I highly suggest insuring them in case anything gets lost in transit. Obtain tracking information and keep me informed of the expected delivery date. I can also accept hand deliveries to my Chicago address.
- Your items arrive - When your package arrives I will make sure that everything is intact and that I receive the same number of items that you shipped out. If there are any damages or discrepancies I will inform you immediately.
- Project begins - I'll review the shot list and ask you if I need clarification on anything. You are more than welcome to add shots if necessary.
- Photos - I shoot with a Canon 5D MK IV using a 100mm macro lens. You will receive the original size images plus the image sizing you specified on the shot list.
- Editing - All photos will be edited to remove minor flaws, however any major flaws may require additional retouching work. I will give you a quote at that time and proceed only after your approval if this is ever the case. Additionally, any re-shoots of a piece that is different than the original Shot List will be considered an additional image and billed at your quoted image cost.
- Proofs - You will receive watermarked proofs to ensure that the photos are satisfactory. I'm confident you'll love your images, but if you would like anything re-shot or re-edited you may request so at this time.
- Payment - Send full payment (I accept most forms of payment including PayPal, Venmo, Square Cash/Cash.me, Chase QuickPay or a paper check with your shipment). I will occasionally request a 50% deposit with larger projects. Note that all projects will include a $15 flat return-shipping fee.
- Receive images - You will get a Dropbox link to download your images. This link will be available for 30 days.
- Items returned - I'll ship your items back to you and provide you with tracking information.