- Photography on pure white backgrounds
- Clipping paths and transparent backgrounds
- Natural shadows or reflections
- Hi-resolution and web-sized images at any dimension
- Catalogs and linesheets
- Websites, e-commerce and digital design
- Business cards and marketing collateral
- Packaging solutions: jewelry pouches, boxes, ribbon, etc.
Contact me to discuss other needs.
SHIP & SHOOT
I am based in Chicago, IL and can accept hand deliveries from locals as well as shipments from almost anywhere in the world.
Pricing BEGINS at the below rates and is based on the number of images, not the number of items.
Many factors influence the cost per image such as extensive retouching and specialty services like clipping paths.
For a custom quote please contact me.
- use of natural shadows
- web-size images
- great for costume jewelry
- simulated shadows/reflections
- high res. and web-size images
- ideal for high-end or demi-fine jewelry
- transparent clipping paths
- alternate stone and metal colors
- perfect for fine jewelry
Pricing subject to change. For a more accurate quote, contact me.
Join my client list for special offers and announcements.
JEWELRY PROFESSIONAL + PHOTOGRAPHER. Over the past 8 years I’ve been a jewelry buyer, a fine jewelry account executive and have sold my own designs in boutiques in New York City and Atlanta. As a designer, I spent many frustrating days trying to find an affordable jewelry photographer for my website and linesheets. Many charged a hefty sum by the hour or day and few really understood the particularities in handling jewelry.
Because of this, I decided to do it myself. Armed with a digital camera, a white backdrop and some DIY lighting techniques, I was getting somewhere. Now I shoot jewelry professionally and help others with my skills in photography and graphic design.